Monday, May 3, 2010

QUICK NOTE

I have 2 "quick updates"

1 - Louise and I have been approved to continue on and do second year of school - that means we will be back in Aus around mid June and then back in the US around 10th Aug.

2 - In Mexico City as you would have read (if you follow our blogs with any regularity), we saw hundreds and hundreds of healing miracles. There was one young guy, about 12 years old who was 100% deaf. We prayed for him and he started to hear little bits n pieces - he could hear that music was on and if i clicked my fingers he could tell me how many times I had clicked. He received about 10% of his hearing.

I was gutted by this young guy - he was such an awesome little fella, and my heart was totally wounded by the fact that he wasn't totally healed. I spent heaps of time with him and really felt God's love for him.

long story short...I received a Facebook message today from the daughter of the pastor (she acted as our interpreter whilst we were with this particular church). She said that she had caught up with the little guy yesterday and that his hearing had improved to roughly 65%. (I am not sure if he had been to an audiologist or not - that is to establish that it is at 65% - but needless to say that it is obviously noticeably different for them to make such a claim). I don't have a biblical basis for progressive healing but that is what is happening with this young guy.

YAY GOD - continue your great and mighty work, and we will tell your stories and give you glory.

catch you soon
love us.

1 comment:

  1. THATS AWESOME!!!
    another year, such a huge blesssing!!

    love it how the Lord continues to heal. no idea re biblical basis for the progressive healing but hey if it comes, praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete